Rights and Duties:
1. President: The President shall preside over all meetings of the Association and act as head of the Executive Committee. He shall exercise all such powers as are required for the proper functioning of the Association and such other powers as are delegated by the Executive Committee from time to time.
2. Vice-Presidents: The Vice President shall assume the role of the President in his absence and/ or delegated to him by the President and shall help the President in day to day administration and shall perform such other duties as decided by the Executive Committee.
3. General Secretary: General Secretary shall be the authority and in charge of/ for all the correspondences, communication, managing the legal requirements, minutes of meetings and records of the Association and shall convene all general meetings of the Society and of the committee with the concurrence of the President. He shall be also responsible for implementation of the objectives, vision, mission and values of the association in consultation with the Secretaries and the Joint Secretaries of the association. He shall report. A full summary of the Association’s finances and works to the General Body Meeting and Meetings of Executive Committee which will be given at the beginning and end of each operating year. He shall also carry out such other work as may be entrusted to him by the Executive Committee from time to time.
4. Secretaries : Secretaries shall share the responsibilities of the General Secretary with the previous concurrence of the General Secretary in writing. Secretaries shall work towards the implantation of the objectives, vision, mission and rules of the association under the direction, guidance and leadership of the General Secretary. They shall also carry out such other work as may be entrusted to them by the Executive Committee.\
5. Joint Secretaries: Joint Secretaries shall assume the duties of the Secretary in his absence. Joint Secretaries shall share the responsibilities of the Secretaries with the previous concurrence of the General Secretary in writing. Joint Secretaries shall work towards the implantation of the objectives, vision, mission and rules of the association under the direction, guidance and leadership of the General Secretary and Secretaries. They shall also carry out such other work as may be entrusted to them by the Executive Committee.
6. Office Secretary: Office Secretaries will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the offices of the Association. He shall be responsible to the General Secretary and the Secretariat and perform all official works assigned by the General Secretary and the Secretariat.
7. Treasurer: Treasurer shall be in charge of all accounts of the Association. He shall be responsible for keeping the Association’s financial accounts and records. He shall have the custody of, and be responsible for, all funds and securities of the Association. He shall keep or cause to be kept complete and accurate accounts of receipts and disbursements of the Association, and shall deposit or cause to be deposited all amounts and other valuable property of the Association in the name and to the credit of the Association in such Bank Account as the Executive Committee may designate. The Treasurer shall render a statement of accounts of every financial year to the general body of the association and at all reasonable times exhibit the books and accounts to the members of Executive Committee, and shall perform all duties incident to the office of Treasurer, subject to the supervision of the Executive Committee, and such other duties as shall from time to time be assigned by the Executive Committee. The treasurer will report to the president and General Secretary.
8. Executive Members:The Executive Members shall actively participate in activities necessary towards implementation of the aims and objectives of the Association and to aid in advancement or furtherance of the objects incidental or ancillary to the attainment of the main objectives and shall contribute and assist:
a. In facilitating the Association’s mission, vision and values.
b. Supporting the Association’s mission, vision and values
c. Communicating the Association’s mission, agenda, vision and values to members, volunteers, partners and staff etc.
Note: The Executive Members may be tasked with other duties, as and when needed. The personal skills, experiences, preferences and other relevant aspects of Executive Members will be taken into account when duties are assigned.