1. Atleast 5 years working experience in any field of journalism.
2. Educational Qualification atleast Graduation.
3. Nor hold guilty from any court of law neither named in any criminal proceeding.
4. Membership fee ₹ 500/- (once a time) and ₹ 100/- (Yearly in the Web Journalist's Welfare fund)
1. Running from atleast one year and domain booked for atleast 2 years.
2. Membership fee- ₹ 5000/- (One time) and ₹ 1000/- (Yearly for Web Journalist's Welfare Fund)
After receipt of your online application, formal approval will be sent to you by way of a confirmation email.
After approval and confirmation, you will be required to remit the requiste membership fee in the WJAI Bank Account by mode of digital transfer.
Bank Account details of Web Journalists' Association of India:
And then also download your form from the website and send hard copy to our registered office by post.
Note: Mention the payment reference number and payment date at the back of the hard copy of application form.
Registered office: GIIT, 1st floor, Parijat Complex, Opposite Punjab & Sindh Bank, Dakbunglow Chauraha, Patna- 800004 (Bihar).